The amount of information you share with the doctors you see is totally up to you. Through your account you can allow doctors to access and review your health information from past video visits. You can also self-report and track personal data as well as share it with the doctors you see using LiveHealth Online. To track your personal data using LiveHealth Online follow these simple steps:
From a computer
- Select My Records at the top of the page
- Select add measurement to add any new health data you would like to track
- Select done when you are finished to save the data
Using a mobile device:
- Tap My Health at the bottom of the screen
- Tap Sync to allow data stored within the MyHealth app to sync with LiveHealth Online. Once this data is synced it can be shared with the doctors you see when you use LiveHealth Online.